Saturday 18 July 2009

Girly Girls

Since I've joined the blogging community I've been focused on becoming more feminine, not only for me but for my poor boyfriend who has to see me in jeans and a t-shirt practically every day. We went shopping a month or so ago and I picked up lots of girly pieces at an H&M sale (loved it) but I haven't been doing very well with the whole...wearing them part. I'm just so comfortable in my jeans and tshirt! So here's a little list I've got in my head of what I think makes one girly.

How to be Girly:

- Paint your nails atleast once a week (I do)
- Read Perez Hilton and keep up with latest gossip (I do)
- Wear skirts (I don't)
- Sport florals (I don't)
- Have flowers around (I do)
- Sing (I shouldn't)
- Eat salads (I do)
- Force your man to eat things he usually wouldn't eat (I don't)
- Let him take care of bugs (I do)
- Make dinner (I don't)
- Always wear blush (I should more)
- Accessorize (never)
- Smell pretty (I try)
- Like shows like Gossip Girl and Sex and the City (oh hail no)
- Listen to Lady GaGa and Beyonce (only what I've heard on the radio)

Maybe that's why I can't put outfits together and figure out how to REALLY put makeup on! I've never seen Gossip Girl or Sex and the City or Ugly Betty!

So most of those things are very hard for me to keep up BUT He loves me just the same.
What are the girliest things about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment