Tuesday 21 July 2009

Oh hair no.

So I tried to dye my hair last night. I did dye my hair but it turned out WRONG! I was planning on going lighter, which I rarely do, and I went darker. How the hell does that happen??? I must be too comfortable dying my hair dark. Here is what happend... 1. original color 2. mess up color 3. original PLAN color
 

I finished drying my hair after I washed it out and had an oh hail no moment. So how long should I wait to re-dye? Right now I am at chestnut so I have a little red in it. I know red washes out pretty quickly...hopefully it'll turn a little golden. It usually bugs me when girls say they dyed their hair wrong because it's pretty easy. Sorry :\

On a side note - it really bugs me when people pronounce the world japalenos as "hall-eh-peen-ohs" and now "holl-eh-pen-yos".

No comments:

Post a Comment