Monday 20 July 2009

What do you use?

I love reading about what products celebrity or non-celebrity girls like me use. Most of the time they're just trying to promote something they're getting paid for but VASEVA! (ich saw Bruno last week)
I hardly know what I'm doing with my makeup or hair most of the time but I know there are girls like me out there that just like to know and like to try out new or different things. So here's what I use...

Moisturizer:

Simple - Kind to Skin, Hydrating, LIGHT Moisturiser (multi-vitamin goodness (yes it really says that))

Makeup Remover:

Simple - Easy on the Eyes (though it makes my face a little sticky, but then I just wash after)

Love the Simple brand because it has no perfume, color or harsh chemicals. I have very sensitive skin...I know girls always say that but FOREAL, I do. I stay away from ANYTHING that starts with benzowhatever because apparently it likes to attack my poor skin and make it burn and all that annoying stuff that almost makes you cry right before you're about to go out to dinner with your boyfriend.

Cleanser:

Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology - Duel Action Foaming Cleanser @ Bath&Body Works  (just try not to open your eyes while washing - irritates my eyes and looks like I'm high as a kite)

Exfoliators:

FACE - St. Ives Apricot Scrub (I switch between this and a homemade scrub I make once or twice a week. Just leave a comment if you'd like the recipe!)

& BODY - Original Source Bitter Orange and Crushed Sweet Almond Nourishing Body Scrub (SOO nice, I use this one for morning showers to wake me up.) and Original Source Papaya Fruit, Aloe Vera and Bamboo Body Scrub (Says it's a polish so I use it in the afternoons before my man gets home. I also use this for shaving my legs, foreal!)

Shampoo & Conditioner:

Boots Henna and Horse Chestnut Shampoo - (Smells Awesome and it's for brunettes so I love it.)

Heads and Shoulders, Classic Clean - (I switch between the Boots shampoo and H&S because it's the best shampoo for your hair but I like the smell of the Boots shampoo.)

Boots Henna and Horse Chestnut Conditioner - (I only use this every other shower everywhere but the crown of my head because I've heard conditioning the roots weighs your hair down? I also use this to shave my legs - try your conditioner.)

Deodorant:

Dove Invisible Solid, Original Clean - (I used to use Powder Fresh scent but it reminds me of my late teen years so I STOPPED! I'd like to find a new Dove deodorant because this isn't exactly invisible at first and it's a really strong scent when you first put it on. I dunno what it is about spray deodorants in the UK. Everyone is obsessed with them. Ich don't thing sooo!)

Teeth:

Sensodyne, Whitening - (I've been using this ever since I've moved in with Ryan and love it - hooked. BUT now whenever I don't use this my teeth seem even more sensitive.)

Tesco brand mouthwash - The purple one. Mouthwash totally makes me want to gag but I try.

Va-jay jay:

Tampax, Regular - (I know you're saying "oh hail no..." all I can say is DO NOT use the Target brand. I love Target  but they shouldn't be making tampons.*cries a little*)

 

So as you can see I am a bargain girl. I don't use any fancy products really. I'd like to but maybe when I have more $$.

I'll do a make up list later if anyone wants it. I love lists. Ok now tell me what you use so I can go out and try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment