Friday 17 July 2009

A-hem

Welcome to OH HAIL NO! I'm not e-yelling, I'm just e-xcited er e-excited. So, it's the middle of spring and my favorite time of year because well... my birthday was in April (and it's pretty out I GUESS). Everyone is twitter-pated and I'm starting a new blog. This blog will be centered around all the things I like, dislike, can't figure out or am just plain clueless about, advice and lots of begging for advice. I could always use help when it comes to makeup, fashion, what to cook for dinner, how to tell the hair stylist you hate it... nicely and how to distract your boyfriend from your day number 3 unshaven legs.

Something I'd really love ( besides a beautiful house in the countryside and cabinets filled with a lifetime supply of chips and dip) would be to have more good girl friends in my life. I am loving the world of girly bloggers! It's so inspiring. So here's mine. Hope you like it. Ack it's almost 3am here. Oh hail no.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Will you please follow my blog at www.conversetotheoscars.com ? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks =]

    ReplyDelete